This is our first publication in 2017, consisting of 208 pages filled with stories and pictures that express our love of cycling.
Soigneur was born in the Netherlands in 2012, when we set out to create an independent magazine celebrating cycling culture. The Dutch-language editions we’ve produced since have paid homage to the breadth of the sport, all over the world, both in writing and with photographs. Although a few English articles have appeared in our pages in the past, we now feel it is time to share our love for cycling — and print — with the world.
Released June 1st. Soigneur Cycling Journal 17 is 208 beautiful pages of the best cycling content we could find. Recounting the past and present of cycling culture, by contributors from around the world.
Features in this edition include:
- Tour de France portfolio by John Pierce
- Portraits of la Vuelta Pais Vasco riders by Kåre Dehlie Thorstad
- Roads to ride (returning feature)
- Matt Rendell on Colombian cycling
- Herbie Sykes on Team Lampre and the death of Italian cycling
- Tom Southam on la voiture baila
- Profile of Michael Mathews
- Lands End to John O’Groats
- Peter Winnen on the psyche of time-trialling
- Fecha publicación
- junio 2017